PT Schneider Indonesia – Schneider Electric – the world leader in electricity and automation management. It is a great place for top talents, ready to cross all frontier. Make the strategic move, join our 112.000 employees and catch the chance to follow your best career path in 106 countries.
SENIOR SITE SERVICE ENGINEER (Sr.SSE)
Responsible to support product under warranty period,Commissioning and site intervention. Project completion and Support product under warranty period. Will be traveled a lot.
- Minimum Diploma III Politechnic/ Electrical or S1 Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 Years Experience in several relevant fields/ Technical Field
- Min. English (Active)
- Computer Knowledge, Wiring Diagram, Electrical Network Process, Aut.Hi Tech, Technical Knowledge
- Familiar with Schneider Product Knowledge (commissioning, problem solving and maintenance),Testing procedure, Setting calculation and application on any kind of relay protection, Able to use tools of site activity
- Willing to Travel, Able to work underpressure in remote area
- Based in Jakarta
SAFETY OFFICER (SO)
Responsible to develop and administer programs, to ensure employee safety and agency compliance with safety, health and environmental regulations for specified facilities, operations and the visiting public.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Engineering or Occupational Health & Safety.
- Minimum 2 years experiences in SHE function, particularly in manufacturing industry.
- Understanding on Planning, Organizing & Coordination skills.
- Proficiency in English both verbal and written, Computer literate (Ms. Office).
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervisory and excellence team player.
- Willing to be placed in Cikarang
SALES ENGINEER (SE)
Responsible to maintain & develop present and new customer, to promote and sell Schneider product & offer, to gain customers’ requirements and provide technical solution based on their needs. Candidate must process strong drive to achieve sales target.
- Graduated from Electrical Engineering majoring in Power or Control from reputable University S1 Degree.
- Minimum 2 years experiences.
- Able to communicate in English and Computer literate.
- Fast learning, good analytical skill & posses strong drive.
- Able to work under pressure, good teamwork.
- Knowledge and previous exposure with Schneider products in Medium & Low Voltage are definite advantages
- Will be placed in Batam, Surabaya and Jakarta
Send your resume to Human Resources Division:
(without JPG or GIF files, attachment is not more than 500KB)
Please put the job code at email subject.