PT Schneider Indonesia – Part Industrialization Engineer, Senior Manufacturing / Production Supervisor
PT Schneider Indonesia – Schneider Electric – the world leader in electricity and automation management. It is a great place for top talents, ready to cross all frontier. Make the strategic move, join our 112.000 employees and catch the chance to follow your best career path in 106 countries.
Part Industrialization Engineer Thermoplastic Injection Mold
Job Description and profile:
- Can perform AUTO-CAD properly (familiar w/ Pro-E will be an advantage)
- Knows how to perform proper MTC on Thermoplastic Injection Molds preventive, predictive and periodic.
- Knows the basic technology of Thermoplastic Injection (Raw Material, Tool design construction, Injection molding machine& Effective process parameter setting)
- Able to perform independently a proper estimation of mold and part cost calculation by self, following with right calculation of tool and production capacity.
Part Industrialization Engineer Zamak & AI Die Casting
Job Description and profile:
- Knows how to perform proper MTC on Die Casting Tools for Al and Zamak preventive, predictive and periodic.
- Knows the basic technology of Die Casting Conventional & Multislide (Raw Material Al and Zamak, tool design construction, Die casting machine & Effective process parameter selling)
- Able to perform independently a proper estimation of tool and part cost calculation by self, following with right calculation of tool and production capacity.
- Understanding secondary operation for die casted parts (such as; shot-blasting, machining, plating, painting (spray or powder coating), etc)
Senior Manufacturing / Production Supervisor (PS)
- Degree in Industrial / Electrical / Electronic Engineering from reputable university with min. GPA 3.0
- Having at least 3 years experience in high mixed volume manufacturing company as Production Supervisor.
- Strong Leadership and having experience in managing and controlling manpower
- Excellent knowledge in manufacturing system (Lean manufacturing, Kanban, 5S) and planning.
- Strongly contribute in continuous improvement program (Six Sigma, Quality Tools)
- Having knowledge in design production process, production line, jigs and fixtures will be an advantage
- Familiar with SAP system (PP Module) is an advantage
- Willing to work hard and under pressure.
- Graduated from Diploma (D3) from Polytechnic Manufacturing or Degree from Mechanical Engineering with having tooling knowledge (for Part industrialization position) or diploma from Industrial Management
- Willing to Travel abroad and domestic (on job duty).
- Candidates with some years experiences within required scope of work will be prioritize.
- Able to work under pressure, as part of team and project base.
- Knows Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), SMED, 6 Sigma, Steel coating and related manufacturing skill (such as CAD-CAM, CNC and Manual Machining Process) will be an advantage.
Please send your application not later than 18 July 2010 by mail to:
HRD Manager PT. Schneider Electric Manufacturing Batam, Batamindo Industrial Park
Lot 4, Jln. Beringin, Muka Kuning Batam Island or email to
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified to have interview.