Alstom Grid is a leader in the grid management industry providing high-voltage equipment, engineered solutions, power electronics, automation, control rooms and service to utility and large industrial customers worldwide. Preparing tomorrow, today, Alstom is at the heart of the Smart Grid revolution – intelligent infrastructures able to integrate new CO2-free energy sources, provide higher security for the electricity flow, and optimise energy efficiency to reduce both its costs and its environmental impact. We are currently seeking:
Trainee Design Engineer
- Prepare and finalize the Relay/Material Specification, General Arrangement Drawings, Scheme drawings, Wiring Diagrams etc
- Optimization of Protection and Control Schemes using latest state of art numerical protection relays and it multifunctional features.
- Trouble shooting and assistance to manufacturing and testing people
- Work with team and individual to achieve targets of Delivery schedules and Quality requirements
- Perform additional assignments that may be given from time to time
- All responsibilities stated in the Quality Procedures and Quality Manual and ensure compliance of ALSTOM Grid Principle
- Fresh Graduate from Bachelor Degree in Power Electrical Engineering.
- Required skill(s): AutoCad.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- 10 Contract positions available.
Please send your complete resume with your recent picture to:
PT Alstom Grid