PT Goodyear Indonesia – Goodyear is one of the world’s leading tire companies, based on Akron, Ohio – USA. Goodyear employs more than 75,000 associates worldwide and manufactures its products in more than 90 facilities in 28 countries. Goodyear Indonesia is now looking for the talented people with a passionate, enterprising spirit to help us shape the future of our business in Indonesia, located in Bogor, West Java. These are people who enjoy responsibility, strive to achieve, open to change and have a collaborative style. The current opportunities is:
- Collect, compile, verify, and analyze financial information and economic indicators
- Provide reports to management on information for making strategic and operational decisions on areas such as investments and capital expenditure.
- Analyze the financial implications of proposed investments or other transactions to management against organization’s business objectives
- Evaluate industry, economic, financial, and market trends to forecast the organization’s short, medium and long-term financial and competitive position
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable university, majoring on Accounting.
- Relevant experiences minimum 2 years at finance area,
- Excellent analytical thinking, understand, and could work on the technical subject directly
- Self motivated, receives satisfaction from finishing work and from getting good results
- Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully
- Able to meet tight deadline and ready to work under pressure.
If you have the above profile and wish to be part of our team, please send your maximum 2 pages of resume with current photograph to:
Human Resources Department
PT Goodyear Indonesia
[email protected] (Max. 100 KB)
Please put the code as subject on e-mail
Only shortlist candidate will notified, therefore those who do not meet with the requirement need not to apply