PT Kalimantan Prima Persada (KPP) is a subsidiary of PT Pamapersada Nusantara (PAMA), one of the largest mining contractors in the Southeast Asia. Since its establishment in 2003, PT Kalimantan Prima Persada has continued to show great performance and contribution in the world of business, especially coal mining. KPP’s business is more than just exploration and exploitation (mining developer), it also carries out professional and high quality port services which supported by potential and credible management staff and employees, coupled with adequate facilities and infrastructures as the best way to deliver added value to the customer. We are currently seeking:
- Candidate must possess a SMU in any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent. Job role in Clerk or Receptionist.
- Advance in using Microsoft office.
- Able to write or speak in English.
- Pleasant personality.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
Personnel & Payroll Officer
- Responsible in handling Employees Database in Personnel Module
- Responsible in Employees Mutation Process
- Responsible in managing employee salary payment process
- Candidate must possess at least a Associate Degree (D3) in Accounting, Finance major, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, equivalent with GPA Min. 2,75
- Required skill(s): Ms. Office, Filling, Documentation, Pajak penghasilan.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time positions available.
Please send your comprehensive resume and CV to:
PT Kalimantan Prima Persada (KPP)