PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara (PTNNT) operates the Batu Hijau copper/gold mine in West Sumbawa, West Nusa Tenggara Province (NTB). PTNNT is committed to becoming a leader in safety, environmental stewardship and social responsibility. The Company is inviting skilled, trained, highly committed and dedicated Indonesian professionals to be part of our team in Jakarta for the position:
EXR0030- REPS. – COMPLIANCE EXECUTIVE
A primary focus of the Reps. Compliance Executive is to establish & maintain relationship and coordinate professional relations within Government Institutions and parliament at Sumbawa Besar & Sumbawa Barat Districts.
- University graduate from Social science is highly desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in the extensive relations with government institutions and parliament.
- Have a self-motivation discipline and ability to work as a Team Leader as well as a part of the team.
- Knowledge in the regulations in Republic of Indonesia as needed for operations.
- Good communication and report writing skits in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Have a good, strong, pleasant and professional personality, with ability to easily adopt with changing government environment.
- Experience in working with multinational company’s operation and understanding about mining company is a value added.
ENG0056 – SR. ENGINEER – QA/QC
To ensure all the project works are completed within schedule, budget, complying with NNT SHLP and ESR and responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the quality management system.
- Degree in relevant engineering discipline preferably in civil.
- Certified of Competency for Middle Operational Supervisor of OHS and Mine Environment from DEMR.
- Intermediate English competency.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office, graphics software and Email.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Project.
- Knowledge of Industry Standards and Codes applicable to discipline.
- At least ten year’s experience in construction at mining I heavy Industry.
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise tasks.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Minimum five years experience in ONQC position in Mining / heavy industry.
- Specific computer skills appropriate to discipline.
- Knowledge of regulations applicable to Batu Hijau site.
- Able to read and interpret parts, service manuals arid technical reference books.
HRM0315 – TRAINER- SHE TRAINING
Train all aspect of Safety Health and Environment training program in accordance with PTNNT competency standards of Task Skill, Task management Skit, Task Contingency Skill and Cost Effective.
- Degree in Engineering, OHS, Education or equivalent.
- Certified of TAA4O1 or equivalent
- Knowledge of spoken arid written English.
- Train the Trainer qualifications.
- Highly developed interpersonal communication.
- Certified of Competency for Frontline Operational
- Supervisor of OHS and Mine Environment from DEMR.
- A minimum of 5 (five) years recent experience as a practical trainer in this field.
- Knowledge of spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Experience as a workplace or Industrial trainer.
- Ability to integrate Office computer system.
SEC0037 – REPS. – SECURITY
This position will be responsible for identifying, tracking and reporting on threats to Newmont area of operations, identifying security breaches or product theft and take immediate action to notify Supervisor or Security Control as required and operating tactically in a complex urban and field environment with limited resources.
- Diploma degree and good communication In English is preferable.
- Certified of Competency for Frontline Operational Supervisor of OHS and Mine Environment from DEMR.
- 5 years experience in managing the people with the same field.
- Good in manage the people.
- Good in interpersonal communication skill.
- Preferably have a proven record of good working relationships with governmental agencies in related.
- Must have excellent speaking and communication skills (English & Indonesia) and able to speak to groups and communicate abstract concepts.
- Proven Leadership skill.
- Good administration skill.
All applications will be treated confidentially and must be sent no later than 22 April 2012. Please specify position name and code you are applying for on the top right corner of your application letter only short listed candidates wilt be contacted.
Send your application letter to:
HR Recruitment – PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara
JI. Sriwijaya No. 258, Mataram 83126, NTB, Indonesia P0. BOX 1022
Fax: 0370-636318 Ext. 48042, e-mail: [email protected],id