PT Transcoal Pacific (TCP) is a fast growing enterprise specializing in transport and logistics services for energy related products. Transcoal provides professional one-stop services covering each chain of warehousing, delivery, etc. By virtue of Transcoal established strength, advanced equipment, sound management and proven track record, Transcoal will secure a leading position in energy related product transporter of Indonesia. In addition to fuel barging, Transcoal also provides high-quality Fuel Barging Services integrated and world-class services for its customer. We are currently seeking:
Administration Operation Staff
- Arrange ship documents
- Monitor ship documents and certificates and their validity
- Prepare supporting documents for invoicing
- Prepare FAR and TA to Finance
- Monitor ship inventory and prepare PO to Finance
- Coordinate with ship for repair and maintenance
- Monitor Fuel utilization
- Prepare FAR to Finance for ship charter
- Monitor and follow up petty cash site Office
Maintenance Superintendent (Inspektur Pembangunan Kapal SPOB/Oil Barge/Tug Boat)
- Make Administration Report For Detail Ship Building.
- Supervise Ship Building From The Beginning.
- To Check Ship Documents In Accordance To Bki Classification And All
- Certificates Related And Arranged By The Ship Yard.
- Make Report About Progress Of Ship Building And Ask Approval From
- Management For Equipments Installation.
- To Check All Pipe System And Navigation Equipments.
- Familiar With Ship Engine.
- Naval or technical graduation (S1)
- Familiar with ship building and ship construction.
- Exp. For 2-5 years
- able to speak and write in English.
- Familiar with SPOB / Oil Barge / TugBoat
- Able to act as Port Engineer
- Able to operate MS Office (Word, excel, Powerpoint ).
- Ability to work with high accuracy, detail oriented and strong analytical skill.
- Honest, responsible, loyal and high integrity.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
Candidate from cities other than designated cities will be considered as local candidate.
For interested applicant please send your resume & comprehensive CV and photo with indicated requested salary to:
PT Transcoal Pacific
Email: [email protected]