Air Liquide , founded in 1902 in France, is the world leader in Industrial and medical gasses and related services. Our group employs over 43,000 employees in 75 countries. We provide technology and service-based solutions to meet the comprehensive needs of our customers from all industrial sectors. To support our fast growing business in Indonesia, we are now looking for qualified candidates to fill in several positions:
OPERATION CONTROLLER (Cost Control Engineer)
Summary of Jobs:
To ensure that investment decisions are adequately evaluated – prior and post implementation – and progress measured and communicated.
- To control the activity of cost, management financial report, investment, and business initiatives of each department in Air Liquide Indonesia.
- To act as goal coordinator in Air Liquide Indonesia.
- To monitor and provide financial progress of projects.
- To monitor and provide financial information related to company operations.
- Hold minimum Bachelor Degree (S-1) from reputable University majoring in Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years experiences as Cost Control Engineer in similar industry or manufacturing.
- Preferably having experience or knowledge in business or finance.
- Excellent analytical and communication skill.
- Fluency in English is a must. Another proficiency in foreign language will be advantage.
- Willing to be placed in MM2100 Industrial Town Cibitung Bekasi.
Interested applicants can send complete resume to
(Please put the position name as email subject and has max size 200kb).
or send to our office address
HRD PT. Air Liquide Indonesia
Jl. Sulawesi Blok i No.1 – 2
Kawasan Industri MM 2100
Cibitung – Bekasi 17520