Putera Sampoerna Foundation (PSF) is the first Social Business Institution in Indonesia with the vision to create eminent and responsible future leaders and entrepreneurs for Indonesia to face the challenges of global participation. Putera Sampoerna Foundation is the first non-profit organization to receive the ISO 9001:2008 certificate of quality management systems which are of international standard. Applying the principles of transparency and accountability in all its activities. Currently Putera Sampoerna Foundation is looking for high motivated candidates to fulfill the following positions:
Academic Support Staff
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial, Others or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English (reading, writing, speaking)
- Good Administrative skill
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Placement : Bogor, Sukabumi
Please submit your application letter addressing the selection criteria, along with a detailed CV and a list of three references. Please also state the job title codes and position titles in the e-mail subject. Please send your application by e-mail to:
HRD Putera Sampoerna Foundation