AIA Financial is one of the leading life insurance companies in Indonesia, offering diversified insurance products including: life insurance, health, accidents, investment linked products, employee benefits, welfare program, pension funds and Syariah insurance. AIA Financial is a member of AIA Group (the leader in the Asia Pacific insurance market with over 90 years of business expertise). AIA Group is listed on the main board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange and American Depositary Receipts. AIA Group is supported by over 230.000 agents and 20.000 employees all over Asia Pacific, as well as serving more than 23 million policyholders and 10 million group policyholders participants. :
Secretary Administration and Support
- Assist Account Manager to manage Distribution Centre administration, liaise with internal department and bank partner as one of key driver to long term business growth of the distribution
- Responsible to assist the Account Manager to prepare documents needed to internal department & Bank Partner (Forms, Letters, Memos, Presentation materials, etc)
- Responsible to assist the Account manager to manage GOE & VE Budget, liaise with internal parties/department of AIA.
- Responsible to prepare documents and to do budget check from all activities of Sales Team that impact the Distribution budget.
- Support and prepare travel documents and ensure the execution of accommodation and claim process
- Responsible to manage all processes related to claim and reimbursement paid.
- Responsible to recap & provide report related to Distribution Channel expenses.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point
- Have good communication skill with internal department & Bank partners
- Accurate & responsible
- Very flexible working in team
- Possess high motivation & initiative
If you feel that you are qualified for the above position, please send your application letter, CV, copy of transcripts, and one recent photograph not later than 17th May 2012, with the code on the top left of the envelope, to the following address:
Human Resources Department
PT. AIA FINANCIAL
Menara Matahari, 6th Floor
Jl. Bulevar Palem Raya No. 7, Lippo Karawaci 1200
or send email to: [email protected]