Husky Oil North Sumbawa Ltd – Husky Energy is a major Canadian oil and gas producer with international operations in Indonesia and China. Husky have recently formed a SE Asia Business Unit to concentrate on this region, and are looking for bright, energetic individuals capable of living and working throughout the region to staff this Business Unit. Husky is consistently related on of Canada’s top employers and attractive remuneration and benefits packages are available for successful applicants for these vacancies. Husky Oil North Sumbawa Ltd a production Sharing Contractor of BPMIGAS, has a requirement for National Personnel to fill several positlons as follows:
Accounting Staff (6 Months Contract)
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy from Reputable University, with GPA Min 3,0
- Good English – Oral and Written
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Good knowledge of Indonesian Tax Regulation and Accounting Standard
- Computer Literature (Ms. Excel, Ms. Word, Outlook etc.)
- Honest, hardworking, responsible, attention to details, Self starter and pro active.
- Having Experience with SAP is an advantage
- Willing to work overtime.
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant (1 Year Contract)
- D3/ S1 Degree
- willing to work over time
- Candidates must be responsible, trust worthy, honest, hard working and self starter.
- Experience in Oil and Gas Upstream Business
- Must be fluent in English reading & writing
- Familiar with Microsoft (Word, Excel & Power Point)
- Preferable graduate from Secretarial Academy / English Literature Faculty
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. Please send your full resume (CV and application) to:
HRD Husky Oil North Sumbawa Ltd