Nissan Motor Indonesia as a fast growing company, we invites talented people who are not only excited with the roar of cars but also passionate about customer needs and has drive for excellent performance
Asset Management Control Staff (Code: CAPEX Staff)
- Maintains proper records and documentation to help Supervisors to analyze budget and actual variances, investigating and recommending remedial actions
- Proceed asset requisition request
- Distribute CAPEX budget distribution to budget holder
- Coordinate with all related function in CAPEX budget achievement activity
- Provide gap analysis (comparison between budget & actual expense)
- Cooperate in basic unit improvement
- Cooperate in technical improvement
- Male/female, Age between 22-26 years old.
- Candidate should be holding a Bachelor degree from reputable university, major in Accounting or Economic, with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00.
- Fresh Graduate.
- Willing to be placed in Purwakarta.
- Fluent in English is a must, both spoken and written.
- Computer literate, mastering Microsoft Office application is a must (excel, power point, etc)
- Fast learner, able to work within a team, able to work under pressure, available to work overtime, and hard working.
Logistic Engineering Staff (Code: PLE)
- Rack Design and specification for Engine Plant
- New Model Preparation and Coordination among Genba team and Engine Plant
- Balancing MP from receiving till Supply Line
- Enhance Kaizen activities for Supply process
- Develop Supply System from Warehouse receiving till Supply to Engine Line (lay out, flow, MP Allocation, equipment)
- Male, Single, age between 24-30 years old.
- Candidate must holds a Bachelor degree from reputable university, major in Engineering, with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00
- Having at least 1 year experience in the same field (fresh graduate are welcome to apply)
- Fluent in English is a must (both spoken and written).
- Having good analytical thinking, numerical ability, and good perspective.
- Having good communication skill.
- Computer literate, fast learned, can work under pressure, available work overtime, hard working.
- Having interest in automotive.
Please submit your complete application letter
Before December 31st, 2012 to:
HRD Nissan Motor Indonesia
(Please use the job code as email subject)
Only short listed candidates who meet requirement will be notified.