PT. Thiess Contractors Indonesia – Graduate Mechanical Engineer, Graduate Training Safety & Civil, Graduate Supply Chain
PT. Thiess Contractors Indonesia – Thiess is a multinational company with over 6000 employees in Indonesia. Our business provides integrated services in mining, civil construction, process engineering, and telecommunication throughout Indonesia. We are currently seeking :
Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Each Graduate Engineer will be provided with a Mentor who will provide coaching, guidance and advice on an as required basis. You will work together with Toolman, Serviceman, Mechanic, and Warehouse Personnel to understand tools and component of each type of heavy equipment, understand the different tyre sizes and tyre lives for each unit, understand warehouse and logistic systems. Understand the main roles that are available within the Plant Group (Reliability Engineering, DMG Group, Component Planner).
- Willing to work on our mining locations around Kalimantan area.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from Mechanical Engineering with minimum GPA 2.80 from reputable University (Year of Graduation 2011 – 2013)
- Have automotive activities background is a must
- High passion in automotive activities such as repair, maintenance, preventive, predictive
- Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written)
- Highly motivated, strong analytical skill and problem solving capabilities, good team work and adaptable
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to influence situation to achieve goals
- Able to work under pressure in an International and culturally diverse organization
Graduate Training – Safety & Civil
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from OHS / Civil Engineering with minimum GPA 3.00 from reputable University (Year of Graduation 2011 – 2013)
- Maximum 2 years experiences.
- Show strong leadership aptitude (have experience as leader in student organization/social organization
- Has passion and interest in leadership and management subjects (keep updated about related subjects by attending seminars, courses, workshops, etc)
- Confident to talk in public
Graduate Supply Chain (Warehouse & Purchasing)
- Bachelor degree from Industrial / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with minimum GPA 3.00 (Year of Graduation 2011 – 2013)
- Excellent communication skill in English (oral and written)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure in a culturally diverse organisation
- Excellent interpersonal skill and able to influence situations to achieve goals
- Able to work collaboratively with others and use initiative in various situations
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply online through our website at http://careers.thiess.co.id
“Only qualified candidates who apply on-line will be proceed”
Closing date: 15th April 2012 5:00pm S.E. Asia Standard Time