Nissan Motor Indonesia as a fast growing company, we invites talented people who are not only excited with the roar of cars but also passionate about customer needs and has drive for excellent performance
Custom Clearance Staff (Code: CCL)
- Monitoring shipment process
- Export-Import administration
- Monitoring and coordinate export import delivery process with PPJK
- Monitoring customs clearance process
- Communication with overseas suppliers
- Male / Female, Age between 25-35 years old.
- Holding at least a Bachelor degree from reputable university, major in Transportation Management or Economic with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00
- Having minimum 1 year experience in Logistic or Export Import (Fresh graduate are welcome to apply).
- Must be computer literate (Ms. Office, especially Ms. Excel).
- Must be Fluent in English (both oral and written).
- Having good numerical ability, and more on accuracy
- Having good interpersonal relationship, communication skill & able to work within a team.
- Fast learner, able to work under pressure, available work overtime, willing to travel, hard working, and has big interest in automotive
Government Relation Staff (Code: GR)
- Applicants should holds minimum a Bachelor degree from reputable university, majoring in Economic, Management, Industrial Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00.
- Having at least 1 year experience in the same field (Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply).
- Must be Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Fast learner and hard worker.
- Having good interpersonal relationship, communication skill and able to work in team.
- Able to work under pressure, and available work overtime.
Please submit your complete application letter, Before August 5th, 2013 to:
HRD Nissan Motor Indonesia
Email : [email protected]
(Please use the job code as email subject)