Tower Bersama Group is a group of companies providing telecommunication infrastructure services to Indonesian wireless carriers, the Group develops and operates telecommunication supporting infrastructure including tower and in-building systems and currently provides over 4000 BTS points of infrastructure across Indonesia. Our rapid growth requires the involvement of new team members with the motivation, skill and experience to achieve the company’s objectives as:
Contact Center Staff
- To Handle complaints or trouble that coming through a hotline number, email, mailing lists, etc. Then submit it to the relevant section (PIC field, project, or maintenance) to be solve.
- Continuously monitoring and ensuring the complaints are handled quickly and accurately
- Keep records of any complaints through the hotline service.
- Making summary reports every month, so the report can present data that show the level of service readiness.
- Applicants should be at least a high school graduate, preferably D3 Degree
- Having at least 1 year as call center or customer service staff
- Fast in handling of any complaints received, or in other words a quick response.
- Meticulous in making a complaint in the data inputting system and other administrative work
- On time, pay attention to the criteria and complaints handling maximum time limit
- Having good understanding in telecommunications and around the site, as well as problems or equipment installed on site
- Able to establish good relationships (customer relations)
- Willing to work in shift
- Employment status is under the outsourcing company
Please send your resume & photograph and indicate position code to apply in E-mail subject (E-mail not more than 200Kb) at the latest by 16th September 2013 to:
HRD Tower Bersama Group
Email : [email protected]