Nissan Motor Indonesia as a fast growing company, we invites talented people who are not only excited with the roar of cars but also passionate about customer needs and has drive for excellent performance
ACCESSORIES PLANNING STAFF (Code: AP)
- Make planning of accessories (item and spec) will be launched in Indonesia.
- Make planning of conversion business (Autech, Nismo, etc) for each model in Indonesia.
- Together with Product Planning making life cycle plan of each model by utilizing accessories line-up.
- Cooperate with engineering, purchasing, and other related dept to assure all plan work as smoothly.
- Male, with age 22 – 24 years old.
- Holding at least a Bachelor degree from reputable university with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00, major in Engineering.
- Preferably fresh graduate.
- Must be fluent in English both oral and written.
- Having good analytical thinking, logic of verbal, good perspective, and more on accuracy.
- Having good interpersonal relationship, communication skill, presentation skill, and able to work in team.
- Computer literate, fast learned, hard worker and able to work under pressure,
- Willing to travel and available to work overtime
- Able to drive car and must have a valid SIM A driving license
- Having big interest in automotive.
Please submit your complete application letter, not later than January 25th, 2013 to:
HRD Nissan Motor Indonesia
Email : [email protected]
(With email Subject: AP)
Only short listed candidates who meet requirement will be notified.